When patients visit Austin Retina for the purposes of specialized evaluation and diagnostic testing, we understand that they’ve likely already visited with an eye doctor and require further assistance in order to receive a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
At Austin Retina, we offer a variety of diagnostic testing services designed to both correctly identify an issue and assist in the formal diagnosis and later treatment of our patients. Check out our range of diagnostic testing services and contact our office to learn more, refer a patient, or schedule an appointment (or call 800-252-8259).
At Austin Retina, we offer the following diagnostic testing options:
- Spectral Domain OCT (high-resolution OCT)
- OCT angiography (noninvasive high-resolution evaluation of the retinal and choroidal microvasculature)
- Wide-field Fluorescein Angiography (for the evaluation of peripheral retinal pathology)
- Wide-field Indocyanine Green Angiography (useful in evaluating diseases of the choroid such as central serous retinopathy and polypoidal choroidal vasculopathy, as well as intraocular tumors)
- B-scan Ultrasound (for evaluation of the retina when view of the retina is limited, and for evaluation of tumors)
- Anterior Segment Ultrasound Biomicroscopy (for evaluation of the iris and ciliary body)
- Visual Field Testing
We encourage anyone who believes they can benefit from our testing services, or any doctor with a patient in need of further testing services, to move forward with scheduling an appointment with our practice. Vision issues should always be taken seriously, especially since many conditions can be treated effectively with early detection. We’re committed to making the testing process as noninvasive as possible – regardless of the test required. Patients are thoroughly prepped ahead of any test or procedure so they know what to expect.
Please contact Austin Retina for any questions you may have about our diagnostic testing services. You can call our office during normal business hours at 800-252-8259 or book an appointment online today.