Austin Retina Physicians Recognized as Texas Monthly Super Doctors
At Austin Retina Associates, we take great pride in positive feedback from our patients and peers. Therefore, we are extremely grateful to share that all of the physicians in our practice have been recognized as Texas Monthly Super Doctors or Super Doctors Rising Stars for 2023.
Each year, MSP Communications honors physicians from across the state as Super Doctors based on a rigorous evaluation of patient reviews and input from the medical community.
Austin Retina’s Super Doctors for this year are:
● James W. Dooner, MD – 17th consecutive year
● Shelley Day Ghafoori, MD – 8th consecutive year
● C. Armitage Harper, III, MD – 20th consecutive year
● Mark Levitan, MD – 15th consecutive year
● Jose Agustin Martinez, MD – 16th consecutive year
● Peter A. Nixon, MD – 10th year
● Aaron Brock Roller, MD – 1st year
● Robert W. Wong, MD – 12th consecutive year
Austin Retina’s 2023 Super Doctors Rising Stars are:
This recognition is bestowed on physicians who exhibit exceptional promise in their field and have been practicing for ten years or less.
Consult With a Retina Specialist in Austin Today**
Our experienced team of board certified ophthalmologists and fellowship trained retinal specialists treat a variety of common retina conditions such as diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, retinal tears and detachments, and uveitis. We are dedicated to improving your vision and quality of life.